Your Ad Here

Kindred: My two cents

Episode 3 - Kindred

Honestly Im not that interested on the first few parts of the show. Where the real Takezo is not the hero Hiro imagined. The guy portraying Takezo is not appealing well at least to me. *shrugs*. anyways. The scene where West flew holding Claire doesnt look convincing to me. It was obvious that West was just standing and not flying.

On the other hand, The last few scenes were really interesting most especially the scenes about Sylar and Peter. I just didnt get what the Guy who Peter saved means when he said we are all the same. well something like that. I dont know if he is pertaining to the brotherhood thing or that he too has powers like him. hmm. probably the brotherhood thing. o well. lets continue.

Im so happy to see Sylar, at last. I think without him Heroes wont be interesting anymore. I like the the idea that he lost his powers . Now the question is what happened to him and why he is experiencing that. hmm wait a minute The girl whom Sylar killed is probably the same girl who kidnapped Micah the son of Niki. They both have the same powers. hmm *shrugs* probably...

Cant wait for the next episode. wooohooo

No comments: